Making Pasta Aglio e Olio!
Usually Aglio e Olio is prepared with Spaghetti .
I could not get my hands of spaghetti, so I compromised. I used Fusilli instead.
It tasted same though.
I usually stick to either red sauce or white sauce. But yesterday, I had little amount of time to cook. Therefore tried my hands on pasta aglio e olio. Usually pasta aglio e olio is prepared with spaghetti.
|Prep Time: 10||Cook Time: 20||Total: 30 mins|
|Difficulty Level: Low||Serves: 2||Cuisine: Italian|
- Pasta Fusilli : 250 – 300 grams (use spaghetti, recommended);
- 2 tsp chopped garlic;
- Chopped Parsley : 4 Tablespoon;
- Olive Oil: 6 tablespoon;
- Chili Flakes: 1 tablespoon;
- Boil and drain the pasta;
- Take a deep vessel;
- Add olive oil;
- When the oil becomes hot, add the chopped garlic;
- Saute till the garlic are golden,
- Add chili flakes and chopped parsley;
- Add the pasta and switch off the flames;
- Toss the pasta well and server hot;
I hope you enjoy reading this as much I enjoyed making these. I hope you give it a try and tell me how this turn out.
If you like reading this, don’t forget to rate below 🙂